Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Fling Madness

Two days from now is City Lights' 11th Annual Spring Fling, and boy howdy is there a lot to do. Amongst the prizes in the live and silent auctions are...

-Oakland A's Tickets
-Framed and signed A-Rod jersey
-Framed and signed Jim Plunkett jersey
-Signed Joe Montana Football
-4 on-the-glass Sharks tickets
-Dinner for 12 at Morocco's
-Handmade art quilt
-2 nights at the Fairmont (Fri/Sat) and Brunch
-and a WHOLE TON of certificates, and much more!

Now, that tacked on at the end usually means just a few more things, but I say "much more" because I really don't want to type it all out. It's a lot of stuff.

Just wanted to do a quick plug. There's gonna be stand-up comedy and food and music and booze. It's gonna be great. You should go, because I can't. It's my 21st birthday the same day and my parents are taking me out. You know how it is.

Also, what with the bittersweet close of Cyrano, we're now getting set up for Second Weekend in September, which I'm sure Gilly will be telling you all lots about because she's stage managing. Right Gilly? RIGHT, GILLY?!

Busy day, and I need to get back to work. Love you all!

~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment