Friday, June 4, 2010

Melting, Auditions & Third weekend!

I spent about a minute and a half genuinely trying to come up with a clever title for this post. Then the heat overwhelmed me, and I stopped.
You guys. It is hot.
Summer is officially upon us, and so begins the ultimate struggle. The struggle to wear as little clothing as possible without braking the public indecency laws. I am in shorts, people. SHORTS, I TELL YOU.
Anyway. To business. Second Weekend in September (ironically) started the third weekend of its run yesterday! Only two more weekends left after this one!
[Breeze just entered the room *aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh*]
The show is looking really good, and I'm not going to lie, guys, it hurts my feelings that more of you aren't coming out to support City Lights. I hope this means that you are all planning to come in the next few weeks...?
Also, generals were on Saturday. I was here all day, and we saw a lot of talented people. A thank you email will be sent out next week, and that will have more information about callback notices. It was nice to see so many familiar faces!
I wish I had a fancy iphone contraption, so I could upload pics from backstage to this blog, or a twitter account. Maybe that'll be the next step. Who knows! :)
Alright. I really should go reset the stage for tonight's show. Or possibly melt into the stage never to be seen (but probably to be heard from) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment