Thursday, December 17, 2009

Conundrum.

Wow, has it really been over a month since my last blog post? Sheesh. I need to get on the ball with this. It's funny really. There has been tons of stuff happening that I could write about, but since I've been buisy doing that stuff, I haven't had time to write about it. It's a conundrum, really. Actually, it's more of a predicament, really. I just like saying conundrum. Say it with me kids:
Conundrum.
Now isn't that fun?

Although I could continue jabbering on with no real direction and not really talk about anything actually happening here at citylights by having long, drawn out sentences with no real direction punctuated with short sentences for emphasis, I will not. That would be stupid.

Instead, I will say that ANBC is awesome. I managed to get out and see it the other weekend, and it turned out to be way better than I expected. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who is completely over Christmas in every way. Thumbs up to Lisa-Marie and Michael for their awesome work.

And now, after listing to some lady tell me her life story over the phone and dealing with a posessed Ticket Manager, I shall go deal with the shipment of foodstuffs from Zanatto's that just rolled in. Good gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment