Monday, December 14, 2009

NEVER FEAR - Gilly is here!

Greetings, lovely people.
I come to you from my nice warm bed, where I am currently curled up listening to BBC radio online. This has no real relevance to this post, but I thought it best to give some context. Mmm. Warm.
So, I house managed yesterday, Sunday, for our first matinee. It was a little hectic setting up, but we had a full house who completely adored the show. We had quite a few people who took pictures with our resident Santa and reformed Scroogette. :)
Another Night Before Christmas is going into its last week! It has been a great run, and the audiences have been loving the show. Most of the reviews are posted in the posts below, if you'd like to take a look. Personally, having seen the show at regular intervals, that it is only getting better as the run goes on. If you haven't seen the show (or even if you have!) I highly encourage you to do so! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Beth has already mentioned the lovely people who came to help us begin the long process of reorganizing the prop loft. In fact, we're going to be having a volunteer work weekend in January (the 9th and 10th) for anyone who loves City Lights, and wants to come spend some time with a fun group. There will be pizza and fun times! I'm excited.
I will update again this week, I promise! Tomorrow it shall be ticket order time. Yay!
I hope you have happy holidays -- I shall be going home for Christmas, and I have spent today staring at my suitcase in the hopes it will disappear if I stare at it long enough. May your Christmas, New Year, and Holiday season be magical!
Also, I am four episodes into Glee. It is so good.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment