Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 down, 3 to go.

With the close of Dead Man Walking this last weekend, (which was awesome. If you didn't see it, you're just plain stupid.) we are now half way through our 09-10 season. Well, sort of half way. Close enough. It's pretty crazy to think that we've come this far. At least, it feels far to me. I just started working here right before Judas opened. So, yeah. Halfway there.
Once again, we are in a lull between shows. However, it's a whole lot less dull than the usual between-show break. We've got a spotlight series show, Smoke, that's playing this weekend. Each of us interns will be taking turns stage managing the show. I really don't know too much about the show other than it's a one woman show, but what I do know sounds interesting. We shall see. Oh, and if you want to come see it, tickets are only $20. Hey, you might even run into me there. Or Beth. Or Gilly. Or none of us. We may just be holed up in the booth being antisocial. At least, that's my game plan.
Well, that's it from me. I'm going to go back to trying to instate naptime as a routine thing. Wish me luck.
-Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment