Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whaaaa?

No posts since January? For shame! What can I say, though? It's been busy over here at City Lights. Dead Man Walking has been going great and getting rave reviews. Therefore, ticket orders have been coming in by the bushel.

By.
The.
Bushel.

And I didn't even know ticket orders could come in the form of bushels! Oh the wondrous things I learn working here at City Lights... But seriously, if you want to make it to DMW, you've only got one last weekend. So get on that ASAP. And believe me, it's a show that you should, nay, a show you need make an effort to make it out to see. It is one of the best pieces of theatre I've seen in a while. Really. Get off your booty and out to see this show.
In other news, we are getting going on picking out our next season. I have been forbade from talking about the upcoming season AT ALL, but I can say that I'm genuinely excited for things to come. Of course, I don't know for sure what's coming up, but after seeing all our options, it's looking like a great group of shows.
Anyways, that's about it from me. Hopefully you'll all hear more from my fellow interns soon, but that remains to be seen... *cough* *cough*
Keep it real. Keep it awesome.
-Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment