Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And...

he's baaaaack! Although I'm still pretty sick...
So, as you've no doubt heard, there's not much new going on here at City Lights. We're still between shows, so there isn't much to do. I guess we should be getting done all the things we couldn't do while there's a show going on, but... since there isn't a show going on... it's hard to remember what needs to get done. I did finish a nice little ad for a magazine, and I do have publicity stuff that I'll need to do in the near future, but until I get the content that I need to produce, there's not much I can do.
Hey, what I can do is shamelessly self promote the christmas show I'm in! If for some reason Another Night Before Christmas here at City Lights isn't enough theatrical Christmas festivities for you, you can also see A Christmas Pudding at Bus Barn Stage Company. It's gonna be pretty cool. It runs simultaniously with ANBC (which means I can't see it. *sniff*) and you can get more deets at: http://www.busbarn.org/. Also, I play Tiny Tim. Now, if that's not worth seeing, I don't know what is.
Well, that is all for now. Farwell my faithful blog readers. May you have good cheer this holiday season. And presents. Lots of presents.
-Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment