Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Chill Day

Just Anne and me today. Spent an hour and a half doing grunt work of entering email addresses. Woo! Still, that's a lot less scary than what I will be doing once I have feedback from some people: setting up the non-profit partner for Another Night Before Christmas! We chose Sacred Heart Community Center, since the theme of the show is giving and reviving the holiday spirit. I did some volunteer work there in high school and thought it would be a great fit. I've contacted them and they're on board, so that's fantastic.
The day is almost done, and that's the best that can be said for it. This is why I can't wait until about a week before the show, and then for the show to start, so I'll have stuff to do!
Also, my fellow bloggers have been slacking in their blog duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment