Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Multi-tasking

Oh, my, it has been a while since I posted on here. Bad Gilly. Bad.
Well, as I believe Beth mentioned in her last post, Judas has closed. Sad times. I enjoyed house managing for them ever so much. Mostly because (and I don't say this lightly) they are the nicest cast I have ever worked with. I mean, it is wholly remarkable that a cast that size (12?15? Something like that) not only all gets along perfectly, but also does not even mildly irritate the people they are working with. Can we have them do every show, please? I like them.
Having said that, work is now beginning on Another Night Before Christmas (which shall henceforth be abbreviated to ANBC). Rehearsals are underway, I have almost finished the press release (just a little more information to go) - which is my very first (*sadness at Vera's departure mixes with pride*), and build will begin in a couple of weeks. Excitement abounds!
I wasn't technically in the office today, but I am at the theater right this very second, because I am watching the Notre Dame students' dress rehearsal (see Beth's post from yesterday...or Monday. I forget.). It's looking good. I'm going to wait and watch the whole show next week. In the mean time, I have been working on the press release, some play reading, and studying for my midterm tomorrow (OY).
I think that is all for now - I'll be back in the office tomorrow, and more excitement shall happen. Whee!!!
Ciao,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment