Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's been awhile...

So, in case you hadn't noticed, I haven't posted on the blog in awhile. For those of you that did notice, I am humbled by your undying affection. For your benefit, I will now rattle off a list of excuses as to why I haven't posted:

- Ticket orders for Judas (one last weekend!)
- Ticket orders for Laramie (2 sold out shows!)
- Updating the website (we miss you Vera!)
- Seeing Judas (it's really good!)
- Cleaning (if you're one of those people who throws their used paper towels whenever they want, I will SMITE YOU!)
- Installing a new printer (read; HUGE)
- Learing how to set up and shut down the theater (as Beth mentioned previously)
- Starting rehearsal for a show (if Another Night Before Christmas isn't enough Christmas for you, check out A Christmas Pudding at Bus Barn)
- Eating (a specialization of mine)

And I think that's about it. It was a pretty hectic week, as I'm sure the other interns can vouch for. I did try to post something on the blog, but then things got even more crazy...
Anyhoo, I've still got work to do. I'll talk at ya'll later. Hopefully not too much later...

No comments:

Post a Comment