Friday, October 23, 2009

Mid-show Blues

Coming into the office, checking the voicemail box, no new messages. One of these things doesn't belong. But I guess that's something to get used to between shows, less of the phone ringing off the hook. One the one hand, I am allowed to keep my sanity and actually finish projects in more-or-less one sitting; on the other hand, a quiet phone means two things: one, we're not selling, and two, it's easy to get bored. I like interacting with the public (hense the blogtastic funtimes) but that is harder to do when they don't call. All the same, that gives me the opportunity to pay attention to other things around here, like the very scary prop loft, for example. Except I'm the only intern in today, and someone needs to be at the desk. You know, just in case.

So, how am I going to ensure the phone rings? By publisizing the next show, of course! Another Night Before Christmas opens with the preview night on Nov 20th! Now, while that is nearly a month away, we at City Lights know we cater to a classy crowd who's schedules fill up fast. So give us a call to reserve your ticket today! Here's the link: http://www.cltc.org/Show2.htm!

1 comment:

  1. Of course, I show Lisa and Anne the blog, and Lisa gives me a job. Yay! But also a little "Woops..." =P

    ReplyDelete