Friday, October 2, 2009

When Things Go Wrong

Today it's just me and Ana Marie in the office, and by that I mean she's in the office and I'm on the lobby computer, because we both need access. So it's a little lonely, I must admit. Not to mention quiet. I'd sing show tunes to myself if I didn't have to concentrate on stuff. And it's just enough concentration to have to pay attention, but not necessarily be engaged.

There is at least one thing to say about mishaps and inconveniences: they keep you on your toes. First the key to the fence behind which the dumpster resides wouldn't turn, so I left a note for when the guys get in. I'm pretty sure I mentioned the right key... After that the online ticket service City Lights uses wouldn't let us log on in the lobby, but then it works fine in the office. And there's no guiding light of upper management to help us out! Yikes! Oh well, time to hitch up our big-kid trousers and get it over with.

Kicking off the 3rd weekend of Judas! If you haven't seen it yet, come on down! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment