Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beth's First Day

Hello Blogsphere!
Okay, I guess if I was being picky I would say this is my second day. I was running around doing errands when Gilly and Martin were setting up this lovely blog, but now I'm here, so you can stop wondering "Who is this mysterious Beth person?" That would be me! And my "first" day has so far comprised of cleaning behind the box office and concessions area in the lobby (including a gnarly vase), making some copies, and filling out some scary official-looking forms. At the moment I'm taking a quick break from making a list of our lovely board members (yay!). Woops and it looks like I gotta continue with that--Lisa (nice boss lady :]) is gonna help me out with some files. Back to work with me!
Signing off,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment