Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who are we, anyway?


Greetings, people of the internet. Gilly here!
I know Beth already updated today, but I just sent a message out to the City Lights facebook group telling them to come here, and if you came here, I know you have one burning question.
What to the City lights interns look like?
Now, unless you know us (which most of you probably do), or are friends with us on facebook (which some of you may be) or are proficient at facebook stalking (I think that's just me) you will have no idea. Now, I can't let that stand. Let the facebook rummaging commence.
Photos in which we all look ridiculous for your amusement:


Beth as Lucy in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Martin as Mr. Beaver in the same show, and me being Harley Quinn. Because I am odd.


When we are not other people, we look like this:





So now you know. And now I will go back to tinkering with facebook, in the knowledge that your curiosity is satisfied.

Ciao,
Gilly

No comments:

Post a Comment