Friday, September 18, 2009

Odd Job

That's who I would be if I were a James Bond villain crony. Because that's what I do: odd jobs. Like cleaning up the branches on the side alley; sweeping... pretty much everywhere; making stacks of Judas postcards (more on that later); getting together press packets; and so forth. It's all part of keeping a theater running and I like to think I do my part. I am however looking forward to when it is freezing in the office and not boiling. The way I see it, you can always put more layers on than you can take off.
The Last Days of Judas Iscariot opens tonight omgomgomg!!!! Last night was the pay-what-you-can night and it was very well received by the audience. Go see it! I don't know when I will yet, but I will! If I didn't I would be spectacularly shunned, and nobody wants that.
Peace!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment